The Fox Inn (“We”) are committed to protecting, respecting and safeguarding the privacy of users of products, services and websites operated by or on behalf of The Fox Inn.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
By using our website www.thefoxinnbroadwell.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Depending on the purpose for which you are providing your personal data, for the purpose of the Data Protection Act (the ‘Act’), the data controller is our company, The Fox Inn and we have our registered offices at The Fox Inn, Broadwell, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0UF.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect information from you from a variety of sources:
Information you give us
You may provide us with information by filling out forms, or by correspondence with us by phone, email or otherwise. This information includes your name, address, email address, company, role and phone number.
Information we collect from you:
Information acquired/provided through our website. This includes information about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- Details of your visits to the websites including the Internet Protocol(IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and version, operating system and platform.
- If you submit an enquiry.
Information we collect from other sources
To enable us to continue to commit to partnering with our clients and providing a service we may supplement our information from other sources. For example; third parties, business partners, profiling companies, payment, delivery and advertising services.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We take care to ensure the information we collect is used in the most effective and applicable way to support the services we offer. We therefore use the information:
- To update and enhance our records.
- To provide you with the information, products and services you may find relevant from our portfolio.
- To ensure the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To invite you to participate in any research, seminars or feedback.
The Fox Inn ensure there is a lawful basis for processing your personal data and we aim to be transparent on the purposes of the processing always ensuring clear consent is received prior to processing the data for the specific purposes of contract, legal obligation and legitimate interest.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements to protect our rights. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR INFORMATION SECURITY
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration and ensure it is only accessible by those who have a business need. All information you provide is stored on secure servers and hosted on a secure, encrypted website stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Where we partner with other organisations to supply specific services, any company is carefully selected and screened to ensure maximum protection of your security and privacy. And additional terms and conditions apply.
In our website we may also provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Please be aware that these sites may have different security and privacy policies and we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA FOR
We retain data in line with the published statutory and recommended retention periods and in the best interests of continued business relationship with you.
You can amend any of your data rights at any time by contacting The Fox Inn at the address in this policy or by emailing us at email@example.com
YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Act or have any other related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at The Fox Inn, Broadwell, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0UF.